-->

Monday, April 29, 2013

New Angel Color circle lenses!

Hi everyone~ So I recently picked up a pair of the Angel Color lenses called Modic in the color "Pale Brown". I bought them mostly because Yuuki Yamamoto is the model for it xD And Shizuka Takeda from Happie Nuts posted a picture of her wearing them on her blog not too long ago!


Here's Shizuka Takeda wearing them:


 She's so pretty and her makeup always looks great even when it's simple *_*

Unfortunately the Pale Brown lenses don't look as nice on me as they do on her :(


They're not as light on my eyes as they are in the promo photo but the color is still nice.
One thing I don't like about it though is that the inside ring is kind of thick/dark/harsh so it doesn't blend into your natural eye color at all really. Even though in the photos it kind of looks like they blend well but in person they don't, which kind of makes you look reptile-ish @_@ in my opinion anyway haha. They're also 14.2mm and I prefer 14.5mm but I guess .3mm isn't a HUGE deal xD

All in all, I rate these a 3.5 out of 5. They're nice but I feel like there are better light lenses out there.

I'm on a quest to buy the perfect light brown semi-natural looking circle lenses! I think I'm going to buy these ones tomorrow:
They look really pretty on Sayaka Araki, I'm so excited to get them! ^o^
If you have any suggestions on light brown circle lenses please let me know!! :3


Some more pics of me wearing the pale brown lesnes in the bathroom at Shibuya 109 LOL.


Thanks for reading<3
XOXO,
Stephanie



8 comments:

  1. Wauw wauw wauw, they look amazing on you! I think ill purchase also light brown lenses one day. And i looove the hair colour!

    xo barbiiegal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Light brown lenses really make your eyes pop!~
      Thank you for reading as well ^^;; ❤

      Delete
  2. I love the pale brown modic so much *_*. Do you how i can purchase it online to France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, especially in gray! I'm watching to buy them but it's really hard to found them online to ship worldwide, do you know some good online shop?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look gorgeous on you. I am looking for some pale brown lenses too, but there are a very limited selection in Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete