-->

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My new hair color!

Hiii everyone! ~
A few days ago I went to my friend's hair salon to dye my hair!
My hair had started to turn orange and my dark roots were growing in >_> so I finally fixed up my hurrr haha.

My new hair color decision was inspired by the gorgeous Happie Nuts models Sayoko Ozaki and Satomi Akane.  



Sooo here's what my hair looked like before:



Ewwwwwwwww~
Don't mind my pj top and biscuit face LOL...


Bleaching my hair at Torando salon in Omotesandou~

I feel bad for my hair, I've been bleaching it so much lately in the past 4 months. I should give my hair a break for a bit huh~ but ahhh I love changing my hair color often now! XD

And the end result is *drumroll*...



Dun dun dun dunnnn! XD
Okay it looks super grey/silver/white but after washing my hair a few times it's more of an ashy grey-beige-blonde? Haha which I love!!! I'm gonna be sad when the color fades in a month or two ;w; oh well I won't think about that right now ! X)

Thanks for reading! I'll try to be more consistent in my posts <3
XOXO,
Stephanie



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Even though I like it I'm already thinking of what to change it to next month! haha XD

      Delete
  2. your new hair color is awesome *^*
    and i totally love you, you're soooo pretty ><*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~!
      OMG no no no you are! I saw your picture on Gaijin gyaru before, you are stunning! *__* I love how you do your eye makeup and hair!

      Delete
    2. You are beautiful. This hair color really suit to you ^^ ♡

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you! >< I wish my hair was still this color! It faded so fast :x

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty! I have the same color before, but changed it immediately because it didn't look great on me. But you make it work. Oh, I'm so jealous. Anyway, giving your hair a break is a great idea. Dyeing is fun, but it can be damaging to your locks if abused, just like what happened to me. But my hair is great now. I just undergone certain hair nourishing treatments and boom, it's beautiful as before. :)

    --Stela Dimitrov--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Aw thank you >< I bet it looked great on you though!~
      Mmhm it's always fun to change up your hair but then it's so damaging ><
      Can I ask what treatments you did?? O: I need to get my hair back to being somewhat healthy XD

      Delete
  4. I just came across your blog now and I love your look and style so much! Your haircolor is sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I read your blog!! Thank you so much! *___* I'm so flattered!! You're gorgeous! ^^

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful hair you have, Stephanie! It's a little bold to go for these colors, but it suits you just fine! However, as you said, consistently bleaching your hair will severely damage it. What you can do though is to either pump it up with hair conditioners and hair treatments to keep it moisturized while protecting the color as well. Or, when your dark roots start showing again, you can try going for a darker shade. That way, your hair will have some time to rest from bleaching. Best of luck!
    Susie Lauri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :)
      Yesss my hair is so damaged and not as thick as it was before ><
      I will try doing that! Thanks for the tips ^^

      Delete