-->

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alice in Wonderland cafe adventure in Tokyo

Hellloo everyone! I'm back in Tokyo!!! :) It feels so nice to be back ^_^ I feel like it's been ages since I've last been here.
A few days ago I met up with my adorable friend Meilyne for my belated birthday x)
We went to an Alice in Wonderland themed cafe called 絵本の国のアリス, or Ehon no kuni no arisu.


http://www.alice-restaurant.com/ehon/
新​宿​区​歌​舞​伎​町​1​-​6​-​2​ ​T​-​w​i​n​g​ビ​ル​B​2


I've always wanted to go to a theme cafe so I was really excited! 
The place is really mysterious and it's kind of confusing to get around, it was fun :3
All the waitresses are dressed up as Alice and their voices were so cute haha <3
We sat in the more classy/normal room haha. The chandelier is so pretty isn't it! 

 Look at that lit-up cocktail!! *o*
 

The cute storybook menu~ it had some pop-up pages!
   


 I ordered rosehip tea and it came with little heart-shaped spiced tortilla chips.


Meilyne got the Caterpillar matcha cake roll plate 
And I got the assorted fruit plate~  look at the little Alice, she's reading a book made out of bread!!! XD haha maybe I'm a little too enthusiastic...
And then Meilyne was so sweet and gave me a birthday surprise!




Love this cutie! :3

Afterwards we went to take some cosplay purikura again haha.

As you can tell (or maybe it's not too obvious xD) I was a nurse and she was a....policewoman?? I thought it looked more like a pilot or something but I don't know haha.





That's all I have for now, will post up more stuff about Tokyo soon! :3 maybe about Harajuku or 109!
Thanks for reading! XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Kyaa!!!! おめでとう!!! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your pics on the gaijin gyaru facebook!! *0*

    (> ∇ <);; I was going to ask if you wanted to celebrate our birthdays together~ but you're in Tokyo agaiiinn ; w ;

    We need to get together again when you get back! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marissa!!! I just started really, I still gotta let people know I made one XD
    Thank you girlie!<3 How have you been??
    Aww happy belated birthday by the way ! When I come back we can have a super belated birthday party haha XD

    ReplyDelete