-->

Friday, March 8, 2013

Es Nail Photoshoot ♡

A few days ago I had the pleasure to model for Es Nail Melrose~!
If you haven't heard of them, Es Nail is a very popular nail salon with locations all throughout Japan. They opened their very first location in America in Los Angeles last year! Their work and designs are absolutely fabulous so it's no surprise that celebrities like Jeffree Star even go there to get their nails 'did! x)
Here are some of their gorgeous creations~
See! Those are Jeffree Star's fingers~! Kyaaa! >w<



Here are the nails that I modeled for the shoot! :)
(Sorry for the nasty hand angles...I don't know how to take photos of nails/hands >w>)





I don't have any of the photoshoot pictures yet but once I do I'll post up a few :D
It'll be out in the next issue of JPy Magazine, which I believe is the summer issue~
You can find them in Southern California at Mitsuwa, Nijiya Market, outside of some Lollicups or Tea stations, and a bunch of other Asian shops/areas/markets/cafes in general x)

That's it for now, ta-ta!~

No comments:

Post a Comment