-->

Monday, December 17, 2012

Self-Introduction!~

Well, I finally decided to start blogging! I've been wanting to since forever but haven't had the courage to do it until now. Sooo without further ado, let me introduce myself ^^

I'm Stephanie from Los Angeles, aspiring model and currently in Japan at the moment. 
I've always been interested in Japanese fashion and culture so this year I finally decided to pursue my dream of modeling in Japan. I am also a college student in L.A as well. 

The main reason I got into Japanese culture was because of J-Rock. The first artist I heard was Miyavi and I fell for him hard, and from then on I started to get more and more into Japanese music.
As for Japanese fashion, I first was into a kind of j-rock/v-kei style, and then a few years later I saw pictures of gyaru online and I was fascinated with the style. Ever since then I've been into gyaru, and I'm so happy I found it
 
On this blog, I'll be writing about fashion, beauty, my adventures in Japan, food (I'm an absolute foodie), and whatever else seems interesting or comes to mind!

I'm currently in Japan so if there's a certain place in Tokyo you'd like me to write or review about please just send me a message or comment below and I'll try my best to make it happen!

Well, that's it for now I guess...I have no idea what else to say or write about right now XD
Thanks for reading this, hopefully you'll be patient and wait for an actual interesting post!! X)
Take care everyone!!

XOXO

Stephanie

1 comment: